Frequently asked question
All areas of assistance required from the NCF ,a form must be completed. Forms are available on the website and in the office of the NCF
All areas of assistance are made by a sub committee
- How do I get medical assistance from the NCF?
- You need to fill in an NCF medical form which can be obtained at the NCF office or on the NCF website
The following documents must be attached to the application.
- Medical report from local doctor showing recommended interventions
- Medical report from overseas doctor verifying he/she will provide intervention
- Cost of recommended treatment by local or overseas doctor/hospital. This must be on official letter head of hospital and must be signed and stamped.
- Additionally if hospital is located overseas you should provide bank account information e.g. Bank Name, Address, Country, City, Swift Code and ABA.
- Any other relevant documents (Cost of travel agency)
The form and relevant documents are taken to the NCF medical committee where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted by the NCF as to the decision made
- Must I be a St. Lucian National to apply for assistance?
- How do I get assistance from the NCF if my home has been destroyed by fire, landslides or deplorable living conditions?
Fire – You will need to present a fire report with your name on it along with the NCF form. Building materials or personal needs/household items will be given
Landslide – You will need to present a report from the fire service. Building materials or personal needs/household items will be given
Deplorable living conditions – You will need a report from human services also a report from the social worker which is assigned to you
- Does NCF assist with community projects and how?
You will need to fill the project form and take it to the NCF along with your project proposal
- Can my application be faxed or emailed with relevant documents that are require