Older Persons are those over 60 years of age.
The older persons who benefit from NCF’s assistance are:
- Living in economically disadvantage circumstances, more often without support from the family net work
- Needing social, medical and/or financial assistance to maintain an acceptable standard of well being.
NCF collaborates with groups and organizations such as:
- The National Council for Older persons
- The Soufriere Soup Kitchen
- Club 60’s
- Feed the Poor Ministry, and
- St Vincent De Paul Society
To provide funding for initiatives such as feeding programmes, provision of food hampers and the purchase of equipment and supplies needed to care for the elderly.